Fast-paced Assistant Managers with a passion for games, DVDs, gadgets and computers
- Over 200 Stores spanning the UK, Ireland, Spain, America, Australia and India.
- We trade games, DVDs, gadgets, mobile phones, computing products, and flat panel technology with customers on the high street, providing a unique 2-way service.
- We are passionate about our products, our customers, and our colleagues.
- We work using exciting IT tools to communicate, support, and achieve our goals.
- We never stand still – our products, our procedures and our ideas continuously change to adapt to market and commercial trends.
As part of the role you will:
- You love digital entertainment - you have pockets full of gadgets right now and a decent collection of games and DVDs back home. You absorb what you read about technology simply because you are crazy about it.
- You are a competent retail manager, able to get the best out of your staff, your customers and your stock
- You are pro-active and can see beyond the daily grind, able to support your team to achieve better things even when the chips are down
- You genuinely love working with customers, able to generate an exciting shopping environment
- You can turn complaints into positive experiences, possess great communication skills, and lead from
- You would like to be a Store Manager one day
- You are open to new ideas and can embrace a business model that most companies have forgotten
Applying for the role:
- Receive a generous basic salary
- Report to your Store Manager
- Receive on-the-job training and suport from all departments
- Ensure stock holding and stock movement is accounted for, and the daily operation is of the highest
- Recruit, train and appraise your staff to be the best
- Make full use of the MS Office suite and our bespoke EPOS tools
- Exceed your targets and bring fresh ideas to the business
- Be eligible to receive a 4-weekly bonus based on store performance
- If you are not saying to yourself “this is the perfect job for me” then do not apply
- If you are still interested, then attach a cover letter to your online application telling us a bit about yourself and what makes you the ideal candidate
Sorry! There are no Assistant Manager vacancies currently available.